Circa 1830. A stylish and elegant tryptic William IV mirror. The moulded top with four breakfront sections with a concave section beneath with gilded balls. There are five mirrors with gentle bevel edging, separated by pairs of barley twist columns, the center section with a large carved scallop shell with foliate casting to each side, with a pair of shaped shelves on the end sections supported on a fluted and tapering shell. All the pilasters rest on simple blocks with a moulded base, the mirror has a wonderful colour, style and shape.
- 166cm H, 166cm L