Circa 1825. A good George IV carved giltwood pier mirror, with shaped top with carved facing, mouldings with gilded balls beneath, frieze with three well carved gilded flower heads and two large rectangular carved blocks left and right. The original mirror is contained in a ribbed ebonized slip, and is flanked by a pair of barley sugar columns with carved capitals and rounded bases. These rest on a pair of blocks with incised geometric pattern with further mouldings between.
- 130cm H, 89cm W