Circa 1815, Regency giltwood and verre eglomise mirror. With gilded top with gilded beadings beneath, the frieze has a trellis design and flower heads at each end. It has a large painted glass panel showing an Abbey in a gilded and hand painted section. With pilasters either side, classic tops and fluted columns between the original speckled mirror further beadings at the base. The mirror has not been restored and retains its original colour.
Provenance: from No. 1 Charlotte Square, New Town, Edinburgh.
- Size 108 cm high x 62 cm wide