Circa 1830, William IV twin pillar mahogany dining table with one leaf. The rectangular table tops have rounded corners and a deep apron with a beading below. The apron has a break front panel in the centre which is also beaded. The table is supported on a faceted tapering column with a circular base, on a stylish platform base on bell shaped bun feet with castors beneath them. The leaf can be fixed in position with brass clips, and at the back of one table there is a section for holding the brass clips. The tables can be used as a pair of console tables or side tables without the leaf. Re-polished and restored.
- 172cm L, 121.5cm D, 75cm H