Circa 1860. A serpentine fronted marble topped marquetry and brass inlaid cabinet. The white marble top with a dark speckle is enclosed in a moulded frame. The deep apron beneath has herringbone banding and kingwood, satinwood, and a marquetry panel. The serpentine door is inlaid with a central oval panel and cartouche which is inlaid with flowers, urns, and brackets. Beneath the door there is further ormolu mountings similar to that of the top. A deep shaped apron with inlay and mounts, further marquetry panels and the whole piece stands on squat, half round ebonized feet.
- 108cm High x 83cm Wide x 49cm Deep