Circa 1850, Edinburgh copper and steel street lamp, also called a Lord Provost Lamp – due to its shape. Surmounted by a finial (riveted in place) over a sloping top, and tapering body with 4 glazed sections (one hinged). All supported on four treaded sections for mounting to a post. Recently restored and re-wired.
- 90 cm high x 46 cm wide x 46 cm deep