Circa 1830. A pair of William IV mahogany bed posts (adapted and converted into lamps or torcheres). The top has a brass aperture and is above a moulded fore-edge with the carved main body having acanthus leaves and ring turns towards the base. Standing on well carved cabriole legs with acanthus leaves to the knees and finishing on a ball and claw foot.
- Size 158 cm high x 58 cm diameter