Circa 1770, early George III mahogany bureau bookcase. The moulded dentil cornice is surmounted by a ‘broken’ pediment over a blind fretwork frieze. The astragal glazed doors has original glazing and glazing bars and inside are sliding adjustable shelves. The bureau has a cleated flap in figured mahogany opening to a fitted interior over 4 mahogany-lined, graduated drawers with original swan neck handles and escutcheons; all on a moulded base and original shaped bracket feet.
- Size 245 cm high x 113 cm wide x 53 cm deep