Circa 1860. An exhibition quality pair of mid-Victorian burr-walnut and marquetry pier cabinets. The book matched burr tops without swept square corners above cavetto moulded and inlaid friezes over a single glazed door, flanked by gilt metal mounted angles, enclosing the shelf interior. The sides with ormolu mounts of a Goddess’s head, all resting on shaped plinth bases, smothered in marquetry throughout.
- 107cm High X 82cm Wide x 38cm Deep