Circa 1880. A small gilded brass three pierce clock set. The clock surmounted by a winged cherub playing the flute sitting on a circular base. The enamel dial with Roman and Arabic numbers, the face painted, just visible, ‘Wilson and Sharpe, Edinburgh’ with pierced brass hands. The clock is embedded into a circular fluted column with access hatch to the back, the bottom of the column has a canted corner base, also a pair of candlesticks resting on a fluted column similar to the clock, issuing two shaped arms with a pair of urns and candle holders on similar bases. The clock has been serviced and is working.
- 29cm H, 15cm Sq. Clock