Circa 1870. A pair of stained pine country house benches, providence ex. ‘Kinross House’. The tops recently covered in cowhide with traditional horsehair and webbing beneath, the hide held in place by closed brass studding, onto a simple seat rail. The stools rest on eight square tapering legs with a small moulding towards the base, resting on a simple toe.
- 237cm L, 37cm W, 49cm H