Circa 1890, French marble top etagere. The variegated marble top and ¾ wrap around, open pierced gallery is above ormolu mounts to the front and 2 shelves at the base. The pair of doors has parquetry panels and flower heads, separated by brass beading and opens to a removable single shelf. With a shaped frieze beneath and ormolu mounts running down the facings, all on cabriole legs with well cast sabots.
- 111 cm high x 49 cm wide x 37 cm deep