Circa 1880. An unusual and stylish stained beech Turner’s hall stand. The circular top with four turned uprights, centered by an elegant finial, with small turned pegs to the outside. All contained on a circular ribbed disc attached to a turned stem, with further pegs beneath, finishing with a bulbous section in the base, all resting on four turned splayed feet with a downward facing finial beneath.
- 200cm H, 66cm Dia.