Circa 1830. A stylish gilded William IV tryptic overmantel mirror. The top with shaped pediment with a breakfront section on each end, with gilded balls on the facing and on the sides. Beneath this is a combination of turned and foliate carved sections symmetrically placed above the three mirrors which are separated by gilded pilasters, with larger ones to the side with similar carving to the pediments. Beneath the three mirrors there is a carved and gilded frieze with a flower head on each end.
- 63cm High x 145cm Wide.