Circa 1760. Scottish George III mahogany side table, attributed to Alexander Peter. The rectangular top with hinge flap above a frieze drawer, on club legs finishing on a pad foot. The drawer has its original cast brass swan neck handle with elegant pierced back plate. The flap at the back is supported by one of the hinged back legs. For similar tables see lot 443 and 441 in ‘The Dumfries House’ catalogue, 13th July 2007.
- 71cm H, 92cm W, 74cm D