Circa 1900. A rare pair of EPNS Corinthian oil lamps converted to electricity. Surmounted by a silvered lamp holder with a well-formed capital and fluted column which rests on a square platform with smaller columns beneath. All sitting on a stepped curved section with urns and swags, further mouldings finishing on an enclosed base. The pair of lamps have the makers mark stamped on the sides.
- 65cm H, bases 19cm Sq