Circa 1900, brass and cast brass standard lamp, converted for electricity. The original brass reservoir is held in a bezel with shaped upright arms with C scrolls to their base. Halfway down the column is a circular bezel with open fretwork and it all stands on 3 shaped cabriole legs. The lamp has no blisters or damage and has been re-wired.
- 130 cm high x 42 cm wide (at base)