Circa 1890, tall, late-Victorian oak hall stand. Surmounted by a stepped, moulded cornice supported by spindles over rectangular bevelled edge mirror. The fluted side supports with 6 brass hooks. The lower section with a glove box and ring supported supports over base with original zinc drip trays and neat turned feet.
- Size 204 cm high x 92 cm wide x 30 cm deep