Circa 1870, pair of Victorian mahogany pedestals with circular dish tops. They have a solid mahogany top with dish centre, flat fore-edge and ring turned bezel on the outside. Each of the tops is attached to 4 turned, ring turned and tapering legs, fixed in a splayed form for stability. The legs are connected by 4 ring turned and tapering stretchers and beneath there is a further turning and the pedestals eventually finish with a turned and tapering toe.
- Size 79 cm high x 31 cm diameter