Circa 1835, stylish William IV mahogany cheval mirror. The neat sized mirror has the original glass with soft hand bevelled edge. There is staining to the glass, which can be changed if required. It is retained in a mahogany frame with rounded facings, held by turned uprights topped with large mushroom shaped finials, and united at the base by twin stretchers. Two steel pins hold the mirror in place and these are finished by large turned knobs. The whole piece stands on a trestle base with ribbed quarter blocks at the top, on four squat carved legs with roundels on each side. The back of the mirror has four fielded panels flush to the frame.
- 152cm x 80cm wide x 63cm deep.