Circa 1820, George IV mahogany twin pillar dining table with 1 extra leaf. The rectangular shaped tops and rounded corners with a simple moulded fore-edge. Each side of the top sits on a block with a ring turned and twisted column which is carved and fluted above further ring turns. They stand on a platform base with 4 hipped sabre cabriole legs with C scrolls to the top and carved roundels, brass inlay and finishing on a cast brass foot. The extra leaf is held in place by 4 brass clips.
- Size 75 cm high x 150 cm wide (without leaf) x 220 cm wide (with leaf) x 133 cm deep