Circa 1820. A quality pair of George IV side tables. The rectangular tops with rounded corners in well figured mahogany with a ribbed foredge, supported on a classic fluted and tapering stem, resting on four ribbed saber legs finishing with a brass toe, with the ribbing continuing on the facing, finishing on the original brass castors. The undersides of the four legs are braced in steel for extra strength.
- 72cm H, 122cm W, 68.5cm D