Circa 1830. A quality pair of George IV mahogany hall chairs, with circular back pierced with heraldic shield resting on extended C scrolls, solid shaped seat with a moulded edge, seat rail following the form of the seat. Back legs are square and slightly out swept, front legs turned, ring turned and tapering. The chairs have great colour and patination.
- 92cm H, 45cm W, 37cm D