Circa 1830, large William IV mahogany cellarette. The pagoda shaped top with moulded edges, surmounted by an elaborate foliate carving. It has panelled sides with an original brass drainage tap to the rear. It has a moulded plinth base with hidden porcelain castors, and its original lead lined interior.
- Size 62 cm high x 86 cm wide x 56 cm deep