Circa 1850. Exceptional large Victorian tile-backed and marble-topped hall stand. The open arched back has open Gothic mounts to a central mirror and has its original turned hat and coat hooks. The serpentine base with an inset of variegated white marble above a glove drawer. With bold, acanthus-carved cabriole legs in front and curved umbrella stands at the side, all on a plinth base over neat bun feet.
- 223cm tall x 124cm wide x 38cm deep