Circa 1860. A quality pair of solid oak hall chairs. The shaped raised back with moulded top rail with pierced gothic quatrefoils, and three shaped arches, each supported on shaped pilasters, all resting on a solid seat with rounded corners and a simple seat rail. Back legs are square and slightly out swept, front legs are turned and ring turned with an elegant V pattern on the hexagonal shaped legs with a bulbous section and finishing on turned toes.
- 87cm H, 42cm W, 33cm D