Circa 1820. Unusual stylish military and brass bound mahogany wine cellar or storage box on stand. The rectangular top with brass plaque embedded to the top, with four shaped brackets, the top is hinged and opens to reveal a fitted interior with six various compartments. There are 12 brass straps around the body, a pair of circular lifting handles to the sides with a stylish pierced raised back plate. Below the bottom there is a ribbed beading, simple frieze and further ribbing all resting on four classic turned, fluted and tapering legs finishing on a brass cup and brass castors.
- 66cm High x 56cm Wide x 34cm Deep