Circa 1870. A stylish mid-Victorian cast-iron club fender. The L shaped fender with the tops finished in pitch pine with a stylish moulded fore edge. The center of the club fender is dipped, and where it’s been worn, there’s a lovely red patination is showing through. The tops are supported on wonderful scrolling foliate metalwork on the sides, the front is supported by shaped rectangular balustrades. All sitting on enclosed metal plinth with a moulded edge on the front and flat section at the back.
Internal measurements 149 cm wide and 44cm deep
- 36cm High x 166cm Wide x 55cm Deep