Circa 1780, George III mahogany bureau of neat proportions. The cross banded mahogany flap has been stained a darker colour than the rest of the bureau. There are several oak-lined drawers and pigeon holes inside with cast brass turn handles and flower heads on a simple back plate. With 4 graduating drawers beneath, there are 2 lopers with a faceted facing to the front and 2 cast brass knobs. These drawers are again lined in oak and have large cast brass handles. It is finished with an ogee moulding below the bottom drawer and standing on 4 large squat bracket feet.
- Size 105 cm high x 91 cm wide x 66 cm deep