Circa 1870. Exceptional Victorian pitch pine and marble Gothic-style hall stand. The architectural top with foliate carving above a central gothic arched mirror flanked by open geometric panels, all held together with exposed rosewood dowels and with unusual rosewood coat hooks with ebonized caps. The base with a variegated grey marble top above a moulded frieze with hidden drawer and supported on gothic spiral pillars above a plinth base.
- 215cm High x 122cm Wide x 50cm Deep