Circa 1900. An unusual and stylish set of six oak four drawer filing cabinets. Each cabinet stands independently with two paneled gables attached to each end. The tops with a shaped and concave section to the front with a bank of four drawers beneath, each of the drawers opens to reveal uninterrupted interior, with an oak upright for holding the files in place. To the front there is a brass name plate and a brass pull handle, there is a ribbed section which follows the form of the top and the facing between each of the sections. Beneath the bottom drawer there is a slight recess and each of the cabinets stands on an independent continuous plinth.
£2650/set of 6
- 135cm High x 280cm Wide x 75cm Deep