Circa 1900, Regency style twin pillar dining table made from old timber. The top with its rounded corners and simple moulded, rounded edge has 2 sections and a central extra leaf. Beneath the table top there are mahogany straps on which the block of the table sits. It is held in place by brass screws and a locking arm for tilting the sections both left and right. The lifting arm has brass casing and a large axe head drop for opening and closing it. The column of the table is turned at the top with a tapering section from which protrude 3 large sabre legs finishing on a brass block with brass castors. The table would easily seat 8-10 people. Clean and sturdy.
- 69cm high x 242cm long (leaf 67cm) x 115cm wide.