Circa 1920, unusual pine painted cabinet. The top has a classical Georgian style cornice and a simple apron with a beaded edge, above an open section with a single shelf and reeded pilasters either side topped with carved acanthus leaves. On the bottom is a panelled cupboard door which opens to reveal a single shelf inside. There are faceted pilaster facings on both sides. The whole piece stands four squat bun feet.
- 178cm high x 67cm wide x 44cm deep.