Circa 1910, top quality pair of oak and leaded glass sectional/stacking bookcases. The polished top has a three quarter wrap around gallery and protrudes over the bookcase at the front. Beneath this are two leaded glazed doors with small bronzed knob handles, and one full length drawer at the base with quarter sawn oak facings and swan neck handles. The whole piece stands on a convex enclosed plinth. Very clean and crisp pair of bookcases.
- 104cm high x 87cm wide x 37cm deep.