Circa 1920, exhibition quality oak display cabinet. With carved, solid oak ledge to the back and a plate glass preserving the top, above a carved apron depicting vines and scrolling. To the front are three glazed doors with each astragal made of bevelled edge glass (24 individual panes). The doors either side have cast brass handles, and internally are 3 adjustable solid oak shelves. It has a deep apron beneath this leading on to four large bulbous and carved supports with similar grapes and vines. There is a shaped stretcher uniting the front and sides, finishing on a faceted front toe.
- Size 146 cm high x 146 cm wide x 40 cm deep