Circa 1930, a large pair of mahogany candle sticks converted to electricity by Heals of London. The stands have been re-formed with large faux candles on the top and finish with a brass lamp holder with an on/off switch. The main bodies take the form of tulip tops with a tapering body and finishing on a solid base with moulded edges and a raised edge. There is a slight variation to on candle stick coating.
- Size 79 cm high x 20 cm wide (base)