Circa 1900. A brass and glass chandelier (wired recently for electricity). The top surmounted by an oval brass loop with a glass section beneath. With C scroll arms, each with a set of double faceted drops, further glass section to the main body, which are in clear and muted colours. The eight candle holders with glass drops on both sides and a waterfall of drops above and beneath. There is a large glass finial in the centre with three electrified lamps to the outside. The underside of this has a brass section and a monumental faceted glass ball which has a flower head above.
- 92cm H, 50cm Dia