Circa 1900, Art Nouveau oak hall stand with makers label ‘B. & E. STRUMP, Cabinetmakers, 42-44 St. George’s Road, Glasgow’ to the back. With its original coat hooks and handles, the shaped back has an Art Nouveau shaped mirror in excellent condition, and vertical splats. The base features a rectangular ledge over a single frieze drawer, and leads on to rounded stick stands.
- Size 190 cm high x 87 cm wide x 37 cm deep.