Circa 1880, stylish Victorian cut glass chandelier. The top section has small arms with sunbursts of glass on each end. From this are crystal drops and chains of faceted glass held in position by wire trailing down to the next tier. There is a centre fluted arm with a glass bobble in the centre and a glass extended section near the base. The ormolu mounted candle holders are held in position by Rococo arms, with cut crystal bases to catch the wax and glass droplets below. There is a central section with glass droplets and finials, and all finishes with a tulip shaped bell and glass hanging below, giving the impression of a flower head. Has been recently re-wired for electricity.
- 95cm high.