Circa 1880, set of 6 late Victorian library chairs. The oak frame chairs are covered in original red, faded leather upholstery, with raised backs with padded arms. The back has an upright with central cut out heart section and the arms are held in place by 2 shaped uprights. The back legs are turned, tapering and slightly out swept on brown porcelain castors, with the front legs turned, ring turned, fluted and tapering and finishing on a brass decorated bezel and brown porcelain castors.
- Size 86 cm high x 68 cm wide x 48 cm deep