Circa 1880, pair of solid oak Victorian alms or collection tables. With solid oak, circular top with various mouldings and a dish centre with a small aperture hidden in the apron and a (lockable) drawer for collecting the donations. On a tapering body leading on to 4 turned, ring turned and tapering splayed legs which have been scumbled. The pair of stands could be adjusted with glass tops to make side tables or plant stands.
- Size 82 cm high x 46 cm diameter