Circa 1880, fine pair of ormolu and painted candelabra, adapted for electricity. The candelabra has six candle holders, the central one being larger and taller than the others. The open fretwork is in high style Rococo. There are brass chains which drapes between each of the candleholders, and the painted cluster column tapers down to an unusual raised platform base with tripod supports in Rococo style with a central cast column. This stands on elaborate foliate cast feet. Very stylish – can be electrified or changed back to candelabra.
- 65cm high x 25cm wide