Circa 1890, late Victorian dark stained oak circular revolving cue stand. The top section has an elongated finial and a disc with clips to hold the cues in position. Below is a long cannon barrel column and a large circular revolving disc with a moulded edge and cut outs for the cues. Beneath this is a larger disc, again with ogee moulding, and the whole piece stands on three turned feet. Stylish accessory for a billiard/snooker table.
- 140cm high x 46cm diameter