Circa 1890, late Victorian oak and tiled hall stand. With a carved pediment to the top, and a central bevelled edge mirror with an arch top in an oak frame, it has 8 original gilded brass hooks and a small shelf. Above the hinged glove drawer are 5 colourful tiles and there are drip trays to the base and it all stands on turned, tapering legs to the front and square, tapering legs to the back. All on squat bun feet.
- Size 203 cm high x 94 cm wide x 34 cm deep