Circa 1880, oak Gothic revival church collection box. With a central hole to the top surrounded by a raised aperture and rounded corners. It is supported on 4 pilasters shaped as carved capitals and ring turns to the base, and are either side of a full sized door which opens to reveal an uninterrupted space. The other sides and back have an arched panel design and it all stands on a platform base with chamfered corners and beading.
- Size 84 cm high x 58 cm wide x 53 cm deep