Circa 1870. Victorian mahogany free-standing hall or window bench with turned bolster sides and a lovely original rich colour and patina. The rectangular top with moulded edged and bolster turnings on each end over a beaded frieze with central roundel decoration on both sides. All supported on ring turned tapering legs.
- 107cm wide x 29cm Deep x 48cm High