Circa 1860, mid-Victorian rectangular shaped glass topped bijouterie table or collectors cabinet. The solid walnut framing has a flat section and simple ogee moulding beneath. The top is hinged and opens to reveal a felt line interior and solid gables all round. On the outside is a frieze with beading beneath it, occurring round the front, sides and back making the cabinet freestanding. The whole piece stands on 4 simple but elegant turned legs with ring turning, tapering and a long tapering toe.
- Size 72cm high x 98cm wide x 52cm deep