Circa 1870, pair of mahogany and leather library chairs. Recently re-upholstered in hand dyed green leather with deep buttoning, with a rounded top and padded back flanked by uprights. These continue down to the deep button arm rests which are held in place by turned balustrades and the arms finish with a turned and shaped section with carved sides. With large stuffover seat about shaped back legs on white porcelain castors and bulbous, tapering front legs on brass cups and white porcelain castors.
- Size 102 cm high x 69 cm wide x 64 cm deep