Circa 1870, pair of mahogany and leather library chairs. Recently re-upholstered in hand dyed green leather with deep buttoning, with a rounded top and padded back flanked by uprights. The deep buttoned arm rests with carved fronts, supported on turned balustrades, over a large stuffover seat. With shaped back legs on white porcelain castors and bulbous, tapering front legs on brass cups and white porcelain castors.
- Size 102 cm high x 69 cm wide x 64 cm deep