Circa 1870, large Scottish Victorian cast iron stick stand. Made in Falkirk, with a registration number to the back and drip trays. With a carved cast pediment and an arched section with quality cast flowers, vines and leaves. To the front is a wrap-around bar, which is held in place by turned and fluted uprights, and the back panel to the base is profusely cast. It retains the original silver paint, and has had no restorations.
- Size 104 cm high x 76 cm wide x 24 cm deep